Want more fans on GigTown in order to show up higher when bookers are reviewing submissions, or because you want to meet a gig's Submission Requirements? No worries - here's the best way to get it done:
- Go to your artist profile page on the app or website
- Copy your artist profile link
- Share it far and wide
- People click/tap on the "Heart" button to become your fan!*
*If someone opens the GigTown app through your link, they *automatically* become your fan.
GigTown uses universal links, which means the promoted link will know if it's being opened on a computer or a mobile device. GigTown makes it easy to share your profile and shows via text, email, Facebook and Twitter.
Here's a walkthrough of how to get it done:
Sharing from the GigTown Mobile App
- Log in to the app with the same info you used to create your artist profile
- Search for your artist profile under the Artist Tab
- Click the Share icon in the top right corner
- Select a sharing option - Text, Email, Social Media or Other
- Press "Send" and a universal link will be shared with your artist photo!
Remember, you can share Artist Profiles, Shows or Venue Profiles by following the same steps.
Sharing from the GigTown Web Platform
- Go to www.gigtown.com/artists
- Search for your artist name in the upper right corner
- Click on your Profile
- Click "Share Profile" and the universal link to your profile will be copied
- Paste anywhere you want - iMessage, Email or link on your website.
Individual shows and venue profile pages can also be shared by following the same steps. Just look for the "Copy Share Link" text as seen here: