Your artist photo is the first thing people see when they view your GigTown profile. If they don't get past the photo, they won't see anything else! Professional head shots are certainly not required, but we do recommend having the highest quality photo possible. If you need some inspiration, just check out some out of the artists on GigTown. You'll quickly see that the quality photos stick out.
Here's how to upload and manage your artist photo:
- Sign in and go to your artist manager page (gigtown.com/manage-artists)
- Click on Edit Profile
- If you have no photo, click on the Upload Photo camera icon.
- To change your photo, click the "X" in the right corner of the current photo
- Select an image from your computer with minimum dimensions of 750 x 586
- Use the mouse to arrange and crop your photo. When it's in the right place, click done cropping.
- Click Save Profile and you're good to go!